You represent and warrant the following to be true:
- You have provided accurate and true information of your PC component that you subsequently received an offer and reference # for.
- The information and personal details provided above is true and accurate.
- The PC component is in good, operating condition and there are no parts missing or damaged.
- You are the sole and rightful owner of the PC component and it is not stolen, counterfeit or fraudulent and are therefore able to sell it to SellMyPCPart.com
- You have and will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
You agree to the following:
- You agree and understand that due to the size, value, nature or origin country of your item, SellMyPCPart is unable to provide a prepaid shipping waybill, but will provide a predetermined reimbursement (as stated in initial offer).
- To ensure all personal data on your storage devices and/or memory chips are removed prior to shipping.
- SellMyPCPart does ensure that data is professionally erased to a point where it may not be recoverable but does not make any guarantees. You agree to release SellMyPCPart from any claim or liability with data stored on the product you send us.
- If accepting payment through PayPal, you understand and agree to any fees that PayPal may charge on your end. Alternatively, you can be paid through cheque or Interac e-transfer (CDN only) which has no fees.
- You agree to release SelllMyPCPart from any claims or liability from provided shipping carriers while items are in transit and in possession of the carrier.
- To place the item in the mail within the next 4 days otherwise current offer may be deemed null and void.